|Place of Origin:||Beijing China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||aluminum box|
|Delivery Time:||within 7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||TT, westen union|
|Supply Ability:||300 sets per month|
professional technology SHR Supper hair removal machine for skin
SHR is short for Super Hair Removal, a technology for permanent hair removal.This system combines laser technology and the benefits of the pulsating light method together to achieve practically painless results. Even the hairs that are difficlut or impossible to be removed ever,can now be treated. “In Motion” represents a breakthrough in permanent hair removal with light technology. The treatment is more pleasant than withconventional systems. Whar's more important is that your skin is better protected.
1.unique design in China now
2. super power—4000W
3. achieve instant large area treatment by sliding probe on skin only
4.100% American imported “plug and play” handle connections: translate into reliable and long lasting machines capable of continuous work in busy clinics/salons
5. Professional design of inner handpiece structure: greatly prolong the xenon lamp life and enhance efficiency than traditional handpiece in market
6. Alarm protection system of water flow and water temperature: stop all working immediately in case of any risk, protecting people & machine against any risk at the first time
7. Painless—sapphire temperature cool down 0~100C, make clients more comfortable in the whole treatment; also no scar in/after treatment
8. User-friendly software design: simple parameters setting and easy operation
9. High quality of machine shell: ABS material
3. Remove the wrinkles and shrink the skin pores
4. Lighten and remove all kinds of pigmented lesions e.g. speckles, age-spot, sun-induced spots
5. Lighten and remove acne
6. Remove skin flaws and improve the skin quality;
7. Skin-rejuvenation, skin-whitening and enhancement of skin elasticit
The differences between SHR IPL and traditional IPL
Compared to normal IPL machines, SHR is much more professional:
1. SHR machine is with Single pulse mode can emit energy averagely, however, IPL machines are with multi-pulse mode which focus energy on first pulse, which is very easy to burn patients.
2. SHR filtered violet light and infrared light, which will eradiate and absorb water from target skin. So SHR does not have any side-effect to body.
3. with DEC technology. Identified function makes operation simple, and makes treatment safely!
4. with bigger frequency (from 1 to 10Hz), Which accelerate operation speed and short a lot of time for treatment!
5. with Stationary technology & In-motion technology. Moving IPL can use less time to do treatment on back, leg and arm.
Before after pictures
1. What is the first step before treatment?
The first step before any treatment is a consultation, at the consultation we gather medical & other relevant information to ensure you not only receive a safe treatment, but also have all the information needed. Consultation time is 30 minutes and in some cases a treatment can be conducted after your consultation.
2. Is SHR suitable for all skin types?
SHR is suitable for all skin types, even tanners, this is achievable because of the technology and techniques utilized. Unlike traditional Laser and IPL, SHR can be had all year round without having to hide from the sun.
3. Will SHR work on blonde, red or fine hair?
Like all hair removal, hairs that are dark work the best, however with SHR there is generally a better result of up to 50% on blonde, red and fine hairs and in some cases more. As we are all unique results will vary from person to person.
4. How many treatments are needed?
To fully treat the area you may require 3-6 treatments at four week intervals. A four week regime is important to maintain so that the SHR treatments get the hair at its four week re-growth. Near the end of the treatments 6-8 week intervals will be needed to finish off your course.
5. Is there any pain?
It is absolutely pain free, this is achieved by SHR technology and In-Motion techniques, to give you a pain free treatment, including in the most sensitive areas.
6. Is this permanent?
SHR is the closest treatment to absolute permanent hair removal. Unfortunately your body can produce hormones that can simulate further hair growth with some people. After your course of treatments you will have at least 80%-90% of hair gone, with only touch up treatments needed 1-2 times a year